Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ideas of May 8


I’m messing around with the idea of my next film. I’m thinking of  a medium-length film and am eager to start breaking down the scenes and working more on the structure I have now.As soon as I can. I’m looking for different locations in Montreal. Today I was thinking of shooting the whole story with non-actors who play the role of the characters in my animated film. Then I will develop my story based on those footages .Though I won’t use those footages directly in the film. It’s just to help me make a better, more cinematic structure that I often don’t find in animated films. It’s also much easier to see the whole as it is in it’s realistic way and then try to eliminate the unnecessary elements. I imagine this method will help me to achieve a better, deeper understanding of the characters and the space in my film. 

Some of my sketches for the imaginary scenes:





No comments: