Sunday, September 13, 2009

Waiting

  In my mother tongue , we have an expression which means confused in a funny way. But in fact it's not always funny. It simply means that you are confused in silence and you don't know why and you don't know what to do. 

  This time I try to let it pass jokingly. It's about two weeks that my life is not as delicious as it used to be. I'm waiting for a lot of responses and most of them are SORRY for me. Tomorrow at 7 a.m , I'm going to receive another YES or No. It's too early but I have to wake up.  If it's once again a NO then I will decide what to do in another animation test...

  

   

    

 

2 comments:

moutardedijon said...

Il y a des mois que je n'avais feuilleté les pages de ton blog... C'est incroyable comme tu écris bien, avec clarté, de la réalité.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.